Certifications and compliances
- Class I, Divisions 1 & 2, Group D
- Class II, Division 1, Groups E, F, G
- Class II, Division 2, Groups F, G
- Class III
- NEMA/EEMAC: 3, 7D, 9EFG, 12
- UL Standard: 1203
- CSA Standard: C22.2 No. 30
Crouse-Hinds series EMH explosionproof instrument housings are used to enclose 2-1/2" or 3-1/2" diameter round, flush rim mounting meters, whose scale or dial would be visible in the 2-5/8" diameter glass window.
EMH instrument housings are certified for use in Class I, Division 1 and Class II, Division 1 areas. They are commonly used in oil refineries, chemical plants, paint and varnish manufacturing plants, coal processing locations, grain processing plants and other industries with explosive gases or dusts.
Photo is representative